PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Help at Whiting, IA (July 3 &4) - Western Iowa

watertowerbbq
06-22-2011, 06:35 PM
I'm pretty much a one man cooking team, but I usually do have someone come and help me at turn-in and cleanup. I'll be in Whiting, IA on July 3 & 4 and I'm not sure if I will have any help. I was hoping that someone in the Council Bluffs / Omaha area who is thinking about maybe doing a bbq competition might want to come over on Monday (it's a Sunday/Monday contest) and help with turn-ins and help me load out. You'd be more than welcome to come earlier if you would like. I'll let you eat all the bbq you want and show you what I know...........which ain't much. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll get you the particulars.

Thanks

Rookie'48
06-23-2011, 12:28 AM
Matt I'd jump in a heartbeat, but I'm in Missouri that week. Good luck!

pat
06-23-2011, 07:08 AM
It's a long shot Matt, but let me check with da boss and see what we have going. This sounds like a fun little contest :shocked:

musicmanryann
06-23-2011, 07:28 AM
It's a long shot Matt, but let me check with da boss and see what we have going. This sounds like a fun little contest :shocked:

Little being the operative word. The contest must be in somebody's driveway with a 17 team limit.:roll: We are on the waiting list.

pat
06-23-2011, 09:39 AM
It has quite the roster as well from what I hear!

Swine Assassins
06-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Does anyone know of a team list? Just wondering who all is going to be there?

matthew burt
06-23-2011, 12:07 PM
Were going to both Cameron, and Whiting! Rumor has it Bubba and Iowa outlaws is too! I know Parrothead is signed up, but not going now! Look forward to visiting with everyone.

pat
06-23-2011, 01:26 PM
duker’s bbq
water tower bbq
pork country bbq
smoken turtle bbq
Red bandana bbq
raccoon flats
smokin bonz bbq
parrothead smokers
who - ska - doo bbq
swine assassins
iowa outlaws bbq
pork pullin plowboys
iowa’s smokey d’s
bubba-q’s bbq
spitfire
phat jack’s bbq
we’ll smoke em bbq
kirk’s bbq

http://www.whitingbbqcookoff.com/

monty3777
06-23-2011, 03:37 PM
I was going to do this comp. 17 team limit?? Sucks

watertowerbbq
06-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Does anyone know of a team list? Just wondering who all is going to be there?They had a packet of information they e-mailed to the teams, but they didn't have everyone's e-mail. If you PM me with your e-mail, I'll pass it along.

watertowerbbq
06-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Were going to both Cameron, and Whiting! Rumor has it Bubba and Iowa outlaws is too! I know Parrothead is signed up, but not going now! Look forward to visiting with everyone.Look forward to meeting you there