PDA

View Full Version : good BBQ in Northern az. and Las vegas area

Junttan
06-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Does any one have a good BBQ place that they know of in the Phoenix area. Around las Vegas area, or maybe around the Grand Canyon area.

bbq.tom
06-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Around Las Vegas you can try "Memphis Championship Barbecue" owned by Mike Mills (The Legend). I had his 4-meat platter and was truly impressed with his chicken, and the brisket wasn't bad either, but I was disappointed completely with his pulled pork and ribs!!! Dry and many flavorless.

AZBarbeque
06-22-2011, 08:35 AM
In the Phoenix area, try Q to U in Anthem or Bryan's Black Mountain BBQ in Carefree. Both are fantastic..

thenicksfam
07-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Good luck! I haven't even had good Q at Memphis bbq. Dickeys is ok, it's on south Las Vegas Blvd in the premium outlets. I still have yet to find anything like I had in Texas.

Gore
07-10-2011, 12:39 PM
In the Flagstaff area, I have to recommend Black Bart's steak house. Do NOT go expecting great food. The food is ok to good. Go for the entertainment. I had one of the most enjoyable and memorable meals of my life there. The waitstaff are NAU drama students and they perform song and dance throughout the evening. If you like musicals, song and dance, do not miss it.