PDA

View Full Version : Communication on Sams Club Events

SmokeMeTender
06-08-2011, 03:27 PM
For those competing in the Sam's Club series, did you receive any type of communication before the event? Has anyone received anything on the Lenexa contest? All we have is the payment confirmation. Thank you in advance.

Diva Q
06-08-2011, 03:35 PM
I have received lots of event updates from the Cates family about the Sam's Club this weekend in Michigan.

Ford
06-08-2011, 03:45 PM
this weekend will be my second. In both cases we got the initial email sent late March/early April. Then about 2-3 weeks before we started getting communications. As all are run the same way and the info is on the SAMS series website, it shoukl be pretty straight forward.

Lohmans did send out an advisory on problems getting rooms in Baton Rouge in addition to regular communications.

If you have any questions, just email the organizer. So far both mine have been very responsive to emails.

redneck cooker
06-08-2011, 04:20 PM
After I paid and got confirmation, I didnt hear anything else until I got to the cook off site...:roll:

EarlyBird
06-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Last night I received and email from Mike Lake about the Sam's Club Overland Park contest. I saw Bosleyqt At AOL dot com on the list. Is that you? Check your email if so.

Chris

SmokeMeTender
06-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks Chris. Checked the spam folder. For some reason went directly there. See you in a couple of weeks.

nwelch
06-08-2011, 09:35 PM
We received an email from Mike Lake yesterday as well. It went to my junk mail folder though. Pretty much a boiler plate informational email with all the rules and such in it.

tmcmaster
06-09-2011, 10:32 AM
I got a payment confirmation for Pittsburgh, but nothing since. Of course, it isn't until September.