PDA

View Full Version : Help near Cleveland!!!

TooSaucedToPork
06-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Redhart, one of the brethren, just called me from the road on the way to Cleveland to cater a wedding. The guy with the smoker fell through. If there is anyone in the Cleveland area that can help him out with a smoker please pm him your number (he will get an email notification and call you back immediately) I will also monitor this thread and send him any info posted here...

Thanks in advance Brethren,

Neil
Too Sauced To Pork BBQ
Buffalo NY

goodbuddiesbbq
06-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Thought i posted already....what is needed? I'll be out of town, but might be able to help.

Redheart
06-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Thought i posted already....what is needed? I'll be out of town, but might be able to help.

I am needing a cooker large enough to do a 60lb steamship round of beef. A pit cooker with a rotiserrie would be ideal but an offset would do very nicely.

The reception is in Vermillion on Saturday. I have a truck so I can pick up and return.

If you can pm me I can respond with my phone number so we can discuss the potential.

Redheart
06-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Thanks big time Neil for getting the word out for me!

goodbuddiesbbq
06-09-2011, 11:51 AM
I have a cookshack that can cook about 100# of butts & 15 slabs of ribs, but everything else will be with me down in Marietta, OH.

Sorry about that.

Redheart
06-09-2011, 03:33 PM
I have a cookshack that can cook about 100# of butts & 15 slabs of ribs, but everything else will be with me down in Marietta, OH.

Sorry about that.

A cookshack would work beautifully for this steamship. The trim weight of the round should be about 55lbs. I am sending a pm with my number. Please call at your earliest convenience.