PDA

View Full Version : Contest Announcment Racing for the BBQ, Lee's Summit MO - July 29-30

bover
06-07-2011, 11:19 AM
I'm signed up to judge this one and in the process of exchanging emails with the organizer he mentioned that they are still in need of more teams. This event is for a good cause and has had some heavy hitters competing in the past. I've been to the park where the new location is and it's pretty nice. Should be a good event. Official website is http://www.racingforthebbq.com/index.html. Hope to see some of you there!

crd26a
06-07-2011, 11:30 AM
I'm looking at this one again this year, a contest I planned on isn't going to happen, so deciding between this and a second. Had fun at this contest last year

bover
06-21-2011, 08:35 AM
Just a quick update...I exchanged emails with the organizer yesterday and he's still in need of both teams and judges. Said he's shooting for 65 teams total but would be satisfied with 50. From the sounds of it there have been quite a few teams verbally commit but so far he's short on those that have actually submitted an entry fee. Hope to see y'all there!