RGC - Jacked up
Chicken - Jacked Up
Ribs - Blazen Butts
Pork - Burnt Side Down
Brisket - PA Midnite Smoker

boogiesnap
05-23-2011, 09:46 AM
i think i'll be avoiding comps with Paul and Brenda signed up...:rolleyes:

they are just farkin nailing it this season.

jacked up, you guys ain't doin too bad either!

congrats to all!

Muzzlebrake
05-23-2011, 09:52 AM
GC - PA Midnite Smoker
RGC - Jacked up
Chicken - Jacked Up
Ribs - Blazen Butts
Pork - Burnt Side Down
Brisket - PA Midnite Smoker

does anyone have the full results?

tmcmaster
05-23-2011, 10:13 AM
What was the count of actual BBQ judges versus 'general public' judges?

Chipper
05-23-2011, 10:17 AM
Congrats to all that walked, and to the Smokin' Dudes for a very well run event.
If anyone has the complete listing for the "Anything Butt" category, that would great. We didn't get ours.

LindaM
05-23-2011, 10:25 AM
What was the count of actual BBQ judges versus 'general public' judges?

All of the judges were certified CBJ's

Slamdunkpro
05-23-2011, 10:42 AM
does anyone have the full results?

I have them, but I don't have time to hand type them all in. Maybe Phil or Linda or Jerry have them in a file.

Here's more highlights

GC- PA Midnight Smoker
RGC- Jacked Up
3. Fire Ants
4. Blazin Butts
5. Aporkalypse Now
6. Ribs Within
7. Black Caddy
8. Little Lukes
9. Smokin Gnome
10. Fat Angel

Chicken
1. Jacked Up
2. Ribs Within
3. Fire Ants
4. Aporkalypse Now
5. Blazin Butts
6. Hawgs gone Smokin
7. Black Caddy
8. PA Midnite Smoker
9. Little Luke's
10. Live and let Smoke

Ribs
1. Blazin Butts
2. PA Midnite Smoker
3. Fire Ants
4. Aporkalypse Now
5. The Smokin Pit
6. Fat Angel
7.Jacked Up
8. Heavy Hitters
9. Smokin Gnome
10. RXCellent

Pork
1. Burnt Side Down
2. Ribs Within
3. Red Lion
4. New Jersey Fire
5. Flavor of Rub
6. Aporkalypse Now
7. Tiny's BBQ
8. Blazin Butts
9. PA Midnite Smoker
10. Guyute BBQ

Brisket
1. PA Midnite Smoker
2. Little Lukes
3. Philly Underdogs
4. Black Caddy
5. Fire Ants
6. Must B Smokin
7. Jacked Up
8. Fat Angel
9. Smokin Gnome
10. Heavy Hitter

Jacked UP BBQ
05-23-2011, 11:08 AM
It was a fun event, Tom and Billy and the smoken dudes crew did a fine job. I am still trying to figure out wtf Pa Midnite does to that damn food! hahaha They are on fire with these comps. Congrats to all!

SmokeInDaEye
05-23-2011, 11:20 AM
Awesome job, Jacked Up! Someone needs to kidnap PA Midnight Smokers before the next contest. SlamDunkPro was right in the hunt too!

Big George's BBQ
05-23-2011, 11:28 AM
Had a lot of fun cooking with Mike Fay It was a really nice contest. Tom of Smokin'Dudes did a very nice job. It was good to see everyone again
Congrats everyone

Yakfishingfool
05-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Wow Blazin Butts!!! This could be a monster year for them as well! Congrats to all! Scott

grossepellets
05-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Jacked up on a roll two RGC out of 3 comps Congrats to all who compete every weekend !

tmcmaster
05-23-2011, 12:32 PM
All of the judges were certified CBJ's
There was a rumor going around quite to the contrary of that. PM me.

Frank Sacco
05-23-2011, 12:46 PM
To all who thought about coming to this comp and opt out. You must put this on you schedule for next year! Tom and crew did an excellent job planning and executing. Linda and Jerry are two of the best contest reps in the northeast. There was even a Sledneck sighting early A.M. on Sunday.

Congrats to all who walked!

Sledneck
05-23-2011, 12:56 PM
There was a rumor going around quite to the contrary of that. PM me.
That rumor must be correct!!!! My ribs were tougher than beef jerky and still finished 7th, :shocked::heh: J/K. Thank goodness for good flavor, slabs.com amazing glaze is an awesome product . I believe it can save just about anything after this weekend. Nice contest, surprised that it didn't draw more people public wise especially figuring it was a benefit for the troops.

On an unrelated note . One thing that bugs me about events is sign-age on the roadways and nearby exits. I almost didn't find the place and that has happened at other contests. What would it take to hang a 3 x 5 sign.banner/something visible on some roadways/exits near the event? Those little grass signs the size of a 8 1/2" x 11" paper are useless.

tmcmaster
05-23-2011, 01:01 PM
That rumor must be correct!!!! My ribs were tougher than beef jerky and still finished 7th, :shocked::heh: J/K. Thank goodness for good flavor, slabs.com amazing glaze is an awesome product . I believe it can save just about anything after this weekend. Nice contest, surprised that it didn't draw more people public wise especially figuring it was a benefit for the troops.

On an unrelated note . One thing that bugs me about events is sign-age on the roadways and nearby exits. I almost didn't find the place and that has happened at other contests. What would it take to hang a 3 x 5 sign.banner/something visible on some roadways/exits near the event? Those little grass signs the size of a 8 1/2" x 11" paper are useless.

The lack of actual blind judging on Saturday was also a bit off putting... But, I am not going to air dirty laundry in public.

:tape:

slowerlowerbbq
05-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Wow PA Midnight Smokers and Jacked Up right up there at the top again, WAY TO GO! Congrats guys!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm still recovering from Middletown and Poobah (Black Caddy) goes from there to Que For The Troops and gets a couple nice calls at both events. Nice one, man :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sledneck
05-23-2011, 01:09 PM
To all who thought about coming to this comp and opt out. You must put this on you schedule for next year! Tom and crew did an excellent job planning and executing. Linda and Jerry are two of the best contest reps in the northeast. There was even a Sledneck sighting early A.M. on Sunday.

Congrats to all who walked!

Congrats on 1st place ribs, nice job shigging my ribs last year :wink:

Cue's Your Daddy
05-23-2011, 01:15 PM
Surprised sacco wasnt on vacation...NICE JOB THO.

Jacked UP BBQ
05-23-2011, 01:29 PM

What were you doing there? Oh you were glazing your ribs with Slabs Rib glaze! :tape:

ique
05-23-2011, 01:35 PM
The lack of actual blind judging on Saturday was also a bit off putting... But, I am not going to air dirty laundry in public.

:tape:

I think you already did!

Frank Sacco
05-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Congrats on 1st place ribs, nice job shigging my ribs last year :wink:

Please don't try to take credit for the ribs. I used your technique years ago and got nowhere. We came up with our own techniques and flavors profiles. THEN we started going places :crazy:

Yakfishingfool
05-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Please don't try to take credit for the ribs. I used your technique years ago and got nowhere. We came up with our own techniques and flavors profiles. THEN we started going places :crazy:

Bob: "Now Sacco, you sit over there and play with your erection set...I'm going to do my ribs for our team now."

Sacco: "But Bob, you know my erection set is no good without sheep..."

tmcmaster
05-23-2011, 02:55 PM
I think you already did!
Mentioning it, and ranting about it are quite different. I rant in private when it is equested or warrented. I mentioned it here because it was noticed by EVERYONE.:thumb:

Frank Sacco
05-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Bob: "Now Sacco, you sit over there and play with your erection set...I'm going to do my ribs for our team now."

Sacco: "But Bob, you know my erection set is no good without sheep..."

You're about dead on... The only difference is he left the word "set" out of his statement.

Bob's stealthy. He fly's under the radar and drops bombs at competitions. Watch out for him...!

Jacked UP BBQ
05-23-2011, 03:05 PM
So you think there was cheating or favortism in saturdays judging? You think Fat Angel won because they know Tom or Sacco got second because he is friends with Phil? Or you didn't because you arent? Both teams who scored in the top of those categories win those a lot. I dont know about that!

Sledneck
05-23-2011, 03:08 PM
On the next episode of as the bbq world turns.........

Yakfishingfool
05-23-2011, 03:26 PM
On the next episode of as the bbq world turns.........

Will Sacco make it with Betty the sheep or gloss over here for Thelma the pig...Does Sled-cast come with any kind of guarantee? Does Bob from Blazin Butts really have a gas a problem...so many questions, so little time

Slamdunkpro
05-23-2011, 05:00 PM

Many municipalities frown on or outright prohibit temporary banners or signage along roadways. They'll tolerate the 24x18's for a couple of days, but tend to get a little enforcement happy with larger signage.

watg?
05-23-2011, 05:07 PM
Here is a question that is a bit off topic, are the full results available anywhere? :-D

tmcmaster
05-23-2011, 05:18 PM
So you think there was cheating or favortism in saturdays judging? You think Fat Angel won because they know Tom or Sacco got second because he is friends with Phil? Or you didn't because you arent? Both teams who scored in the top of those categories win those a lot. I dont know about that!

I make no statement on why anyone won. I just know that if a majority of judges can SEE who is bringing what (especially in Anything Butt and Dessert with open garnish/own containers) it COULD be a cause for concern.

A question for anyone that cares to answer... How comfortable would you be with the judges WATCHING you prepare something for turn-in?

Because my answer is that I was not comfortable with that at all.

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
05-23-2011, 05:24 PM
for the anything but you actually see in side the tent and the judges could watch you turn in. as far as the 4 meats I couldnt tell ya. if they didnt close up the tent Im sure you could track a box..

just saying.. those who won...won and congrats...I know I didnt deserve to...

Sal

great comp by the way...really fun!!!

Sledneck
05-23-2011, 05:31 PM
I make no statement on why anyone won. I just know that if a majority of judges can SEE who is bringing what (especially in Anything Butt and Dessert with open garnish/own containers) it COULD be a cause for concern.

A question for anyone that cares to answer... How comfortable would you be with the judges WATCHING you prepare something for turn-in?

Actually tim i would have to agree, i woulndt be uncomfortable if a judge watched me unboxing my store bought cheesecake:becky:

Frank Sacco
05-23-2011, 05:45 PM
I'm throwing chit into the wind here folks...
I was very close to the judges tent. To the point I could see the white of the peoples eyes. Did at any point I feel that I was at a disadvantage or better yet have an advantage? No I did not. What I thought was the judges must be dying of the heat in there with all the sides down on a hot sunny day that that we had on Saturday with zero air circulation. So maybe just maybe someone opened the side of the tent that the breeze was coming from so the folks inside could be comfortable.
Let me know if my chit sticks ....

tmcmaster
05-23-2011, 05:54 PM
I'm throwing chit into the wind here folks...
I was very close to the judges tent. To the point I could see the white of the peoples eyes. Did at any point I feel that I was at a disadvantage or better yet have an advantage? No I did not. What I thought was those judges must be dying in the tent with all the sides down on a hot sunny day that that we had on Saturday with zero air circulation. So maybe just maybe someone opened the side of the tent that the breeze was coming from so folks could be comfortable.
Let me know if my chit sticks ....

Well, then maybe I am just being an a-hole about it.:doh: But, to me, blind judging means blind judging. If I was judging a contest and I could see the entries coming in and who was carrying them, I would be horrified.

And again, let me be clear, I am in no way shape or form saying that the winners were undeserving of the wins. Having pitted next to you guys and meeting you for the first time this weekend, I know how good your stuff smelled and looked (what little I saw). I am just saying that I think the Brethren has given themselves such a strong reputation for integrity in all things Q, that ANY appearence of impropriety is a cause for concern.

I am not saying that the contest was horrible, because Tom and Smokin' Dudes did a great job with it. Great event for a great cause, and I was honored to be a small part of it.

And I will very openly volunteer that my Anything Butt entry looked like cat food. My fault and I knew it walking the 8 steps to the turn in table.

Frank Sacco
05-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Tim, I see your point in case. I really do. I will ask you one question, did you express your concerns before or during turn ins about the tent being open?

If not, how would Tom, Jerry or Linda know there would be a potential breach of impropriety or integrity on the half of judging?

tmcmaster
05-23-2011, 06:16 PM
Tim, I see your point in case. I really do. I will ask you one question, did you express your concerns before or during turn ins about the tent being open?

If not, how would Tom, Jerry or Linda know there would be a potential breach of impropriety or integrity on the half of judging?

I did. To Jerry and Tom.:thumb: Before, during and after turn-ins.

BBQchef33
05-23-2011, 06:22 PM
I cant speak for saturdays turn ins since is was not there. But the tent for the BBQ portion was closed on all 4 sides on sunday. When I got there saturday evening to check in, the sides were closed, and the reps were in there saying they were fried from the heat. They were also red like lobsters from the sunburn. I think Frank may have hit on something and they opened the sides up to get some air circulating.

I send a text to linda to post the full results. She is at work and will post them tonight.

Folks, this being only our second contest, I expected some growing pains. If the tent was opened during ancillaries due to heat, then I can understand that. Im sure Jerry and Linda run things with complete integrity or I wouldnt have our name supporting the event.

butt head
05-23-2011, 06:42 PM
this was a well run comp. I cooked some of the best tasting food to date and got my butthead handed to me in the judging :doh:. o well move on to the next comp !

BBQchef33
05-23-2011, 06:54 PM
this was a well run comp. I cooked some of the best tasting food to date and got my butthead handed to me in the judging :doh:. o well move on to the next comp !

join the club, our ribs were way up there when we tasted them, but the judges didnt agree, and then chicken we thought tanked got us a call. :confused:

Cue's Your Daddy
05-23-2011, 07:16 PM

My question is... if I was there competing what would make a judge want me to win. And wouldnt you have to have alot of judges like you to effect there scoring. Also, i think you are questioning the integrity of the judges themselves. I think we sometimes forget that there are judges who actually take it serious. I was not there so i cant comment on the exact issues stated, but i know Linda and Jerry are all business when it comes to repping a contest. I trust them and there integrity.

But i think its good you brought the points up so that if it needs to be fixed it will be. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism which I think this is.

tmcmaster
05-23-2011, 07:36 PM
My question is... if I was there competing what would make a judge want me to win. And wouldnt you have to have alot of judges like you to effect there scoring. Also, i think you are questioning the integrity of the judges themselves. I think we sometimes forget that there are judges who actually take it serious. I was not there so i cant comment on the exact issues stated, but i know Linda and Jerry are all business when it comes to repping a contest. I trust them and there integrity.

But i think its good you brought the points up so that if it needs to be fixed it will be. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism which I think this is.
Absolutely. I hope that I am not coming off as an a-hole about it. I am still new enough to have not seen it all, done it all, so when something looks off, I think it benefits us all if the conversation is at least started.

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
05-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Actually tim i would have to agree, i woulndt be uncomfortable if a judge watched me unboxing my store bought cheesecake:becky:

or hot pockets????:rolleyes:

Sledneck
05-23-2011, 07:58 PM
or hot pockets????:rolleyes:

forgot about that!!

tmcmaster
05-23-2011, 08:03 PM
forgot about that!!
I would give that a 9 in appearence, as I had not ever seen a Hot Pocket look appetizing before.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sledneck
05-23-2011, 08:07 PM
I would give that a 9 in appearence, as I had not ever seen a Hot Pocket look appetizing before.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

dont remember what they scored but it wasnt DAL:becky:

BBQchef33
05-23-2011, 09:54 PM
dont remember what they scored but it wasnt DAL:becky:

:fish:

rxcellentq
05-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Congrats to all who walked, still think this was a great contest.

Chipper
05-24-2011, 06:18 AM
And we are still looking for the results.....

Bob S
05-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Here are the results for Anything But......

1. Fat Angel BBQ
2. Blazin' Buttz BBq
3. Little Lukes BBQ
4. PA Midnite Smokers
5. Fire Ants BBQ
6. Red Lion Spicy Foods
7. Ribs Within
8. Jumping Dog BBQ
9. New Jersey Fire
10. Smokin' Gnome BBQ
11. The Smoke'n Pit BBQ
12. Live and Let Smoke
13. Heavy Hitter BBQ
14. 2 Little Piggy's BBQ
15. Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
16. The Stu-Pit
17 Philly Underhogs
18. Blue Diamond Que
19. Smokin' Hogs
20. RXCellent-Q
21. Ring of Fire
22. Hawgs Gone Smokin
23. Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
24. Guyute BBQ

As others have said, this was a well run contest and we had a blast. Congrats to all who walked!

Slamdunkpro
05-24-2011, 10:30 AM
And we are still looking for the results.....

I guess it's up to me - Full Results

OVERALL

PA Midnite Smokers
Jacked Up BBQ
Fire Ants BBQ
Blazin Butts BBQ
Aporkalypse Now
Ribs Within
Black Caddy BBQ
Little Lukes BBQ
Smokin Gnome
Fat Angel
Burnt Side Down
Heavy Hitter BBQ
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Must B Smokin Something
Philly Underdogs
Blue Diamond Que
New Jersey Fire
Live and Let Smoke
Jumping Dog BBQ
Ring of Fire
Hoggin the Sauce
Red Lion Spicy Foods
RXCellent-Q
The Smokin Pit BBQ
Guyute BBQ
Butthead BBQ
The Stu-Pit
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Smokin' Hogs
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
Tiny's Bar-B-Que

CHICKEN

Jacked Up BBQ
Ribs Within
Fire Ants BBQ
Aporkalypse Now
Blazin Butts BBQ
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Black Caddy BBQ
PA Midnite Smokers
Little Lukes BBQ
The Smokin Pit BBQ
Live and Let Smoke
Smokin Gnome
Fat Angel
Jumping Dog BBQ
Smokin' Hogs
Must B Smokin Something
Hoggin the Sauce
Blue Diamond Que
Guyute BBQ
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
RXCellent-Q
Red Lion Spicy Foods
New Jersey Fire
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Ring of Fire
Philly Underdogs
Butthead BBQ
Burnt Side Down
Heavy Hitter BBQ
The Stu-Pit
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Tiny's Bar-B-Que

RIBS

Blazin Butts BBQ
PA Midnite Smokers
Fire Ants BBQ
Aporkalypse Now
The Smokin Pit BBQ
Fat Angel
Jacked Up BBQ
Heavy Hitter BBQ
Smokin Gnome
RXCellent-Q
Black Caddy BBQ
Butthead BBQ
Hoggin the Sauce
New Jersey Fire
Live and Let Smoke
Little Lukes BBQ
Ring of Fire
Ribs Within
Burnt Side Down
Must B Smokin Something
Philly Underdogs
Blue Diamond Que
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Jumping Dog BBQ
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Red Lion Spicy Foods
Tiny's Bar-B-Que
The Stu-Pit
Guyute BBQ
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Smokin' Hogs

PORK

Burnt Side Down
Ribs Within
Red Lion Spicy Foods
New Jersey Fire
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Aporkalypse Now
Tiny's Bar-B-Que
Blazin Butts BBQ
PA Midnite Smokers
Guyute BBQ
Blue Diamond Que
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Jacked Up BBQ
Live and Let Smoke
Fire Ants BBQ
Black Caddy BBQ
Little Lukes BBQ
Fat Angel
Smokin Gnome
Must B Smokin Something
Philly Underdogs
Jumping Dog BBQ
Hoggin the Sauce
RXCellent-Q
Smokin' Hogs
Heavy Hitter BBQ
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Ring of Fire
Butthead BBQ
The Stu-Pit
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
The Smokin Pit BBQ

BEEF

PA Midnite Smokers
Little Lukes BBQ
Philly Underdogs
Black Caddy BBQ
Fire Ants BBQ
Must B Smokin Something
Jacked Up BBQ
Fat Angel
Smokin Gnome
Heavy Hitter BBQ
Ring of Fire
Blazin Butts BBQ
Blue Diamond Que
Ribs Within
Jumping Dog BBQ
Burnt Side Down
Aporkalypse Now
Hawgs Gone Smokin
The Stu-Pit
Hoggin the Sauce
Red Lion Spicy Foods
Guyute BBQ
RXCellent-Q
New Jersey Fire
Live and Let Smoke
The Smokin Pit BBQ
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Butthead BBQ
Smokin' Hogs
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
Tiny's Bar-B-Que

Keith Hess
05-24-2011, 10:35 AM
This was our first "real" competition and we had a blast... We even got a call for 5th place pork. We met so many great people and learned a lot.
Thank you for being so welcoming!!!!
We didn't get to meet everyone, so hopefully we'll catch up at future events.
Looking forward to next year.

LindaM
05-24-2011, 10:51 AM
I think you already did!

Only the top side of the tent was open and the back end where the entries were brought in were open and the teams were not coming in that way. The side where turnin was was closed, and the back end was where the numbers were changed, no table captain was privy to the changing of the numbers either. It was hot and we needed some ventilation in a 4 sided tent. It was 92 on the clock outside the tent in the sun trust me it was hotter inside.

BBQchef33
05-24-2011, 10:58 AM
pffft.. i took apart the trailer this morning looking for my score sheet so I can start typing.. you beat me to it!.. saved my fatass fingers. The upside of it was I found a cooler buried with a package of pork butts and spares that I forgot we had left over. Still Iced down, but only had a day left. that wouldve made some stink waiting for the weekend. :tape:

OVERALL

PA Midnite Smokers
Jacked Up BBQ
Fire Ants BBQ
Blazin Butts BBQ
Aporkalypse Now
Ribs Within
Black Caddy BBQ
Little Lukes BBQ
Smokin Gnome
Fat Angel
Burnt Side Down
Heavy Hitter BBQ
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Must B Smokin Something
Philly Underdogs
Blue Diamond Que
New Jersey Fire
Live and Let Smoke
Jumping Dog BBQ
Ring of Fire
Hoggin the Sauce
Red Lion Spicy Foods
RXCellent-Q
The Smokin Pit BBQ
Guyute BBQ
Butthead BBQ
The Stu-Pit
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Smokin' Hogs
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
Tiny's Bar-B-Que

CHICKEN

Jacked Up BBQ
Ribs Within
Fire Ants BBQ
Aporkalypse Now
Blazin Butts BBQ
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Black Caddy BBQ
PA Midnite Smokers
Little Lukes BBQ
The Smokin Pit BBQ
Live and Let Smoke
Smokin Gnome
Fat Angel
Jumping Dog BBQ
Smokin' Hogs
Must B Smokin Something
Hoggin the Sauce
Blue Diamond Que
Guyute BBQ
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
RXCellent-Q
Red Lion Spicy Foods
New Jersey Fire
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Ring of Fire
Philly Underdogs
Butthead BBQ
Burnt Side Down
Heavy Hitter BBQ
The Stu-Pit
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Tiny's Bar-B-Que

RIBS

Blazin Butts BBQ
PA Midnite Smokers
Fire Ants BBQ
Aporkalypse Now
The Smokin Pit BBQ
Fat Angel
Jacked Up BBQ
Heavy Hitter BBQ
Smokin Gnome
RXCellent-Q
Black Caddy BBQ
Butthead BBQ
Hoggin the Sauce
New Jersey Fire
Live and Let Smoke
Little Lukes BBQ
Ring of Fire
Ribs Within
Burnt Side Down
Must B Smokin Something
Philly Underdogs
Blue Diamond Que
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Jumping Dog BBQ
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Red Lion Spicy Foods
Tiny's Bar-B-Que
The Stu-Pit
Guyute BBQ
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Smokin' Hogs

PORK

Burnt Side Down
Ribs Within
Red Lion Spicy Foods
New Jersey Fire
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Aporkalypse Now
Tiny's Bar-B-Que
Blazin Butts BBQ
PA Midnite Smokers
Guyute BBQ
Blue Diamond Que
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Jacked Up BBQ
Live and Let Smoke
Fire Ants BBQ
Black Caddy BBQ
Little Lukes BBQ
Fat Angel
Smokin Gnome
Must B Smokin Something
Philly Underdogs
Jumping Dog BBQ
Hoggin the Sauce
RXCellent-Q
Smokin' Hogs
Heavy Hitter BBQ
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Ring of Fire
Butthead BBQ
The Stu-Pit
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
The Smokin Pit BBQ

BEEF

PA Midnite Smokers
Little Lukes BBQ
Philly Underdogs
Black Caddy BBQ
Fire Ants BBQ
Must B Smokin Something
Jacked Up BBQ
Fat Angel
Smokin Gnome
Heavy Hitter BBQ
Ring of Fire
Blazin Butts BBQ
Blue Diamond Que
Ribs Within
Jumping Dog BBQ
Burnt Side Down
Aporkalypse Now
Hawgs Gone Smokin
The Stu-Pit
Hoggin the Sauce
Red Lion Spicy Foods
Guyute BBQ
RXCellent-Q
New Jersey Fire
Live and Let Smoke
The Smokin Pit BBQ
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Butthead BBQ
Smokin' Hogs
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
Tiny's Bar-B-Que

LindaM
05-24-2011, 11:00 AM

OVERALL

PA Midnite Smokers
Jacked Up BBQ
Fire Ants BBQ
Blazin Butts BBQ
Aporkalypse Now
Ribs Within
Black Caddy BBQ
Little Lukes BBQ
Smokin Gnome
Fat Angel
Burnt Side Down
Heavy Hitter BBQ
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Must B Smokin Something
Philly Underdogs
Blue Diamond Que
New Jersey Fire
Live and Let Smoke
Jumping Dog BBQ
Ring of Fire
Hoggin the Sauce
Red Lion Spicy Foods
RXCellent-Q
The Smokin Pit BBQ
Guyute BBQ
Butthead BBQ
The Stu-Pit
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Smokin' Hogs
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
Tiny's Bar-B-Que

CHICKEN

Jacked Up BBQ
Ribs Within
Fire Ants BBQ
Aporkalypse Now
Blazin Butts BBQ
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Black Caddy BBQ
PA Midnite Smokers
Little Lukes BBQ
The Smokin Pit BBQ
Live and Let Smoke
Smokin Gnome
Fat Angel
Jumping Dog BBQ
Smokin' Hogs
Must B Smokin Something
Hoggin the Sauce
Blue Diamond Que
Guyute BBQ
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
RXCellent-Q
Red Lion Spicy Foods
New Jersey Fire
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Ring of Fire
Philly Underdogs
Butthead BBQ
Burnt Side Down
Heavy Hitter BBQ
The Stu-Pit
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Tiny's Bar-B-Que

RIBS

Blazin Butts BBQ
PA Midnite Smokers
Fire Ants BBQ
Aporkalypse Now
The Smokin Pit BBQ
Fat Angel
Jacked Up BBQ
Heavy Hitter BBQ
Smokin Gnome
RXCellent-Q
Black Caddy BBQ
Butthead BBQ
Hoggin the Sauce
New Jersey Fire
Live and Let Smoke
Little Lukes BBQ
Ring of Fire
Ribs Within
Burnt Side Down
Must B Smokin Something
Philly Underdogs
Blue Diamond Que
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Jumping Dog BBQ
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Red Lion Spicy Foods
Tiny's Bar-B-Que
The Stu-Pit
Guyute BBQ
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Smokin' Hogs

PORK

Burnt Side Down
Ribs Within
Red Lion Spicy Foods
New Jersey Fire
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Aporkalypse Now
Tiny's Bar-B-Que
Blazin Butts BBQ
PA Midnite Smokers
Guyute BBQ
Blue Diamond Que
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Jacked Up BBQ
Live and Let Smoke
Fire Ants BBQ
Black Caddy BBQ
Little Lukes BBQ
Fat Angel
Smokin Gnome
Must B Smokin Something
Philly Underdogs
Jumping Dog BBQ
Hoggin the Sauce
RXCellent-Q
Smokin' Hogs
Heavy Hitter BBQ
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Ring of Fire
Butthead BBQ
The Stu-Pit
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
The Smokin Pit BBQ

BEEF

PA Midnite Smokers
Little Lukes BBQ
Philly Underdogs
Black Caddy BBQ
Fire Ants BBQ
Must B Smokin Something
Jacked Up BBQ
Fat Angel
Smokin Gnome
Heavy Hitter BBQ
Ring of Fire
Blazin Butts BBQ
Blue Diamond Que
Ribs Within
Jumping Dog BBQ
Burnt Side Down
Aporkalypse Now
Hawgs Gone Smokin
The Stu-Pit
Hoggin the Sauce
Red Lion Spicy Foods
Guyute BBQ
RXCellent-Q
New Jersey Fire
Live and Let Smoke
The Smokin Pit BBQ
2 Little Piggy's BBQ
Butthead BBQ
Smokin' Hogs
Flavor of Rub BBQ Crew
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
Tiny's Bar-B-Que

thank you for posting. I didn't have the chance to even get out here until now. I didn't have results with me at work yesterday and unfortunatley we are in the restaurant till 10 on Mondays and then my 59 mile trip home. Started at 6 am so they would have been posted now but thanks for doing it for me. I know no one really cares about what time I have and don't have but just wanted to explain. I think we are going to get it working eventually where it can be posted directly from the program. Time will tell. Until then bare with me....Thanks

bbqbandit70
05-24-2011, 11:00 AM
I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. "Que For The Troops" was my 2nd full contest and first Brethren event. Tom Christine and the Brethren put on a first class event. We were camped next to PA Midnite smokers and learned a lot from Paul and Brenda. Hope to do more contests this year.

42BBQ
05-30-2011, 05:06 AM
Congrats to Paul and Brenda, how many dang first place briskets does Paul have this year??? He's killing it.

Slamdunkpro
05-30-2011, 07:44 AM
Congrats to Paul and Brenda, how many dang first place briskets does Paul have this year??? He's killing it.
7:shocked: