PDA

View Full Version : Out of town Help me find good Q

work3fish4
04-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Working out of town in Bryan / College Station Tx . Has to be some good Q here. Help me find it please.

NorthwestBBQ
04-16-2011, 04:28 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Bryan+%2F+College+Station+Tx+bbq

HeSmellsLikeSmoke
04-16-2011, 04:34 PM
I would be sorely tempted to drive an hour east and eat at the New Zion Baptist Missionary Church in Huntsville. Or, if you are going to be there on a Saturday, an hour west to Snow's in Lexington.

Last time I had BBQ in College Station itself was 50 or so years ago. Things may have changed some.

work3fish4
04-16-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks nwst I was hoping for a little local insight.

NorthwestBBQ
04-16-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks nwst I was hoping for a little local insight.

Read the Yelp reviews.

BBQSamYesIam
04-16-2011, 04:44 PM
While it's a chain, and some may not like it, I thinks it's pretty darned good, especially for college station! Go to Dickey's BBQ, ask for the owner, and tell him/her that Alan sent you!

ddward
04-16-2011, 06:10 PM
The Sausage at Dickey's is AWESOME! The brisket not bad.

Dallas Dan
04-16-2011, 06:34 PM
While it's a chain, and some may not like it, I thinks it's pretty darned good, especially for college station! Go to Dickey's BBQ

Agree. While I can't speak for the Dicky's in CS, the original Dicky's in Dallas is pretty darn good. Their potato salad is one of my favs.

That said, I would seek out a locally owned Q joint.

MilitantSquatter
04-16-2011, 07:48 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Bryan+%2F+College+Station+Tx+bbq

Read the Yelp reviews.

Hey NW,

I've got an idea... How about we just shut down this sub forum and only leave your link and advice to use Yelp for recommendations ?

and better yet, we can close Q-Talk down too and just the same link.

It would save everyone time.

:mad:

NorthwestBBQ
04-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Hey NW,

I've got an idea... How about we just shut down this sub forum and only leave your link and advice to use Yelp for recommendations ?

and better yet, we can close Q-Talk down too and just the same link.

It would save everyone time.

:mad:

I was joking but I am loving your :drama: