PDA

View Full Version : looking for q in Arizona

RICK Allen
04-13-2011, 08:18 PM
:-D I'm off to Yuma near the end of the month, and was wondering if there was any good Q sites near????

Midnight Smoke
04-13-2011, 08:41 PM
No help here, but do know of a decent hotel if your looking. BTW, don't most people from up north leave Yuma this time of year. :wink:

RICK Allen
04-13-2011, 11:55 PM
Most do that's why I'm going, dentistry in Mexico, I can get all my teeth fixed and after flights hotels, and rental car I'm still 2000.00 ahead. Do need a reasonable hotel tho, thanx for any help

Midnight Smoke
04-14-2011, 12:23 AM
I was working out there, when I had a job. It's been a little over a year now. I stayed at La Fuente Inn & Suites 1513 e 16th Street 928-329-1814 Toll free reservations 800-841-1814 Little older but well maintained. Free high speed internet.

It sits right off I-8, easy off/on and has a mall across the street and a few restaurants close by. There was Happy Hour every night and free breakfast in the morning. It was very clean and southwestern, people were very laid back. They have 1 and 2 room suites. I always got the 2 room as I like space, 2 AC units and 2 TV's per suite. Not sure of pricing because I had a corp discount and believe we paid $89.00 a night. You would need to check.

I liked it because it has outside entrance to rooms (within the gated property) I am not much into the Inside corridor entrances like Hampton and Hilton.

If you stay there I always asked for a room in the back away from the Highway side, not bad either way though. They were building a new hotel right down the street at the time and there are other chains out there.

This one was just comfortable in a safe part of town and kicked back.

RICK Allen
04-14-2011, 09:03 AM
Thanx I'll definitely give them a call, Sorry to hear about the job, this economy really bites, hopefully it, will turn around sooner than later