PDA

View Full Version : Where to find in the PNW?

Erin
03-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Can I find BBQr's Delight anywhere in the Pacific Northwest? I live near Portland, OR.
Thanks!

Prairie Smoke
03-07-2011, 09:26 AM
No responses yet... I would be really surprised to see those pellets stocked by anyone up there... Just too far away from the manufacturer. I have no doubt that you'll find Traeger pellets just about everywhere though...

Erin
03-07-2011, 03:12 PM
No responses yet... I would be really surprised to see those pellets stocked by anyone up there... Just too far away from the manufacturer. I have no doubt that you'll find Traeger pellets just about everywhere though...
You are right, I happen to live very close to a Traeger dealer so getting pellets isn't a problem. I just want to try BBQ Delight as I have heard wonderful things about them. Thank you. :o)

JD McGee
03-13-2011, 09:31 PM
None in this/your area that I am aware of...there is a list of places that sell them on their website...good luck! :thumb:

***CLICK HERE*** (http://www.bbqrsdelight.com/contact.html)

landarc
03-13-2011, 11:55 PM
Shoot Tim at Greenleaf BBQ a line, I am pretty sure he carries it. Tell him, or more likely his Gal Friday Carrie that you are a Brethren for your discount. Tim is Oakpit on the forum.

swamprb
03-14-2011, 07:21 AM
Hold on to your Treager Erin!

I have word that someone near me has ordered some pallets of BBQ'rs Delight and they should be available in Western Washington soon.

Since Cash & Carry is selling Bear Mountain pellets cheap they decided to take the leap. Keep an eye out on the PNWBA For Sale Sale section of the Forum.

Of course I'll want to try them myself as I'm being seduced to coming over to the Dark Side!

bigdogphin
03-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Let me know when they hit town.

swamprb
03-14-2011, 11:14 PM
Let me know when they hit town.

I'll have them post on the PNWBA forum when they arrive.

Erin
03-15-2011, 02:32 AM
I'll have them post on the PNWBA forum when they arrive.

Yes, let me know as I am very interested in trying them out. Thanks for the heads up.

Woody
03-15-2011, 06:20 PM
Hey Erin & Jesse,
I was just down at BiMart on Woodstock and they have BBQr's Delight Hickory, Mesquite, and the Jack Daniel's "charcoal" pellets. They should have them at a location near you. They are 1 lb.bags for $3.99. I know Candy Sue and I'm thinking of asking her what it would take to get a load of larger sized bags out here in Portland if I can swing it. Let me know what you think.

bigdogphin
03-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey Erin & Jessie,
I was just down at BiMart on Woodstock and they have BBQr's Delight Hickory, Mesquite, and the Jack Daniel's "charcoal" pellets. They should have them at a location near you. They are 1 lb.bags for $3.99. I know Candy Sue and I'm thinking of asking her what it would take to get a load of larger sized bags out here in Portland if I can swing it. Let me know what you think.

Sounds good if you can get the price reasonable. In the meantime, I will check out Bimart.