The BBQ-Brethren: Our Charter
• To promote the art of low and slow thru education, friendships, and camaraderie
.• To assist our members to produce the best BBQ they ever made, and thru this food, comes our ability to educate the public, our friends, our family, to what is REAL BBQ.
• To build the best knowledge base on the internet for BBQ.
• To maintain an open mind that there is NO ONE WAY, and No perfect cooker. We live by the fact that it is the cook not the cooker, its the passion not the steel, that produces great BBQ. We support and respect all techniques and all pits.
• To encourage those that have even the slightest interest or curiosity in Competition BBQ to get out there and compete. Our new and our veteran competitors are here to help you take that walk to the podium.
• Most important, To have FUN. To
enjoy our craft, to enjoy our friendships and to build on the passion
that lets us go to bed smelling like smoke and wake up with soot on our