THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great work guys. It is nice to know that I am part of something that really cares about its brothers and sisters.

Wow......Unbelievable!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I feel so honored to know all of you.....THE BRETHREN. Many I have met, and one's I hope to have the pleasure to meet someday. You guys and gals ROCK!!!!!!8):-D

what a great bunch of ppl.... congrats to all! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

That is just farking amazing! You guy and gals are just awesome!

With tears in my eyes, I just don't know what to say other than thank you all for all you have done... I just grabbed a few of the quick comments, and I can't say it any better than what has already been said....

I had to make a promise to PooBah before he would release all of this for me to see... so I did...

So with that said, I leave this for you....

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks again...from all of us.

I see that... maybe one day I can help someone else out...

My head is still spinning trying to comprehend it all... this is so unreal..... My wife called earlier to day after I was "allowed" to see what was going on... I tried to tell her what you all done..... it sure was hard. After I finally did, she was in awe, trying to tell her sister and BIL what had happened.... I am not sure if it all sunk in yet or not.... Maybe when I show her these threads and how great everyone is here.....

Your in my thoughts brother. Let me/us know if you need anything else. That is what we are hear for, we are all brothers and sisters.

Back